[thelist] Word of mouth

john at johnallsopp.co.uk john at johnallsopp.co.uk
Tue Jun 17 02:38:19 CDT 2003

> Um, aside from the fact that anyone other than a complete pansy would
> not want to put their name behind a criticism of another individual and
> this site is clearly the work of someone who needs a serious beating

I think this kinda illustrates my point. I just got called a complete
pansy. We all know how easily flame wars start, and I try not to enter
into them. If I made the decision to use word-of-mouth.org (and I haven't
made that decision, I'm just trying to find something positive in it just
in case there is something) for positive feedback only, I doubt that
others would.

Part of my motivation around this site is that a friend has been searched
on the system so I wanted to provide a positive report. Unfortunately, it
costs $19 or so to do so.