[thelist] PHP Breadcrumbs

Jennifer Zelazny web at calgb.org
Wed Jun 18 08:58:39 CDT 2003

Thanks to those who have replied with suggestions but for whatever
reason, the breadcrumb trail still stops at one level.  I have all my
code and my examples here: http://webgl.calgb.org/ .  I do not know if
I am missing the obvious, but I really am anxious to get this working
since it is so cool and since others have had the same problem.

Thanks in advance,
Jen