[thelist] Intranet - ASP - Logging Usage by User script?

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Wed Jun 18 09:46:16 CDT 2003

Hi Gang,

I've got a friend here looking for a sample ASP script or tutorial on logging usage by user in an
Intranet.  [I assume using NT authentication.]

{I'm guessing a bit of global.asa code that appends a record to a table with some kind of user id,
but I never work with authentication stuff.}

Google turned up waaaaaay too many links of varying utility.

Anybody got a link to an example/demo/tutorial that they found valuable?

Thanks,

RonL.