[thelist] feedback on design layout

ted serbinski tss24 at cornell.edu
Wed Jun 18 12:34:44 CDT 2003

> > The design can be found here:
> > http://www.cilon.com/temp/layout04.gif

Hi guys, thanks for all the of the input. Definetly have a few things to
consider now. A few remarks though:

logo: This is the guy's actual logo he had designed a while back so I'm
essentially stuck with that logo and basing the design around that

photography: I'll actually be in charge of getting most of this done from
the shop and that one currently listed was just one I found to throw around
and see what it did for the overall site

bmw logo: I'll have to look into using this one, although I do believe there
are restrictions on its use

Well I guess it is back to the drawing board here. Look for a future site
review :)

Thanks,
ted