[thelist] DTML Menu Archive

Michael Mell mike at nthwave.net
Wed Jun 18 15:12:47 CDT 2003

The last two times the DTML Menu question has come up, I've collected
all the responses for my own benefit. I may as well publish them here
so that we can just point to this message in the archive when the
question arises again.

Here are the DTML Menus recommended by thelist in no particular order:
<http://www.webreference.com/dhtml/hiermenus/>
But it is not free.

<http://www.opencube.com>

<http://software.xfx.net/utilities/dmbuilder/>
One of the best looking and most compatible I've come across -

<http://www.milonic.co.uk/menu/>
Hands down one of the best. There's a forum for help. Very easy to
customize.

<http://brainjar.com/dhtml/menubar/>

<http://www.gazingus.org/html/menuDropdown.html>

<http://www.youngpup.net/?request=/components/ypSlideOutMenus.xml>
Works across all 4+ browsers, and the fluid motion of the pulldowns is
pretty damn cool.

<http://www.brothercake.com/dropdown/triggers.html>

<http://web-nova.com/ezmenu.asp>

<http://devedge.netscape.com/>