Please use appropriate subjects (WAS: RE: [thelist] XHTML and lan guage="javascript")

Koutoulas, Pete PKOUTOUL at Fayette.k12.ky.us
Thu Jun 19 07:12:46 CDT 2003

On Thursday, June 19, 2003 2:24 AM, Shawn K. Quinn wrote:

> On Wednesday June 18 2003 23:42, Charlie Griefer wrote:

>> I do hope to hear back from a few of you.  If the list is not the
>> appropriate place for this particular discussion, feel free to e-mail
>> me offlist.  Or if there is a more appropriate venue (an online forum
>> perhaps?), lead the way and I'll be more than happpy to follow.

> This seems to be appropriate enough unless I'm missing something.

I agree with Shawn that this is definitely an appropriate topic for this
list. This is the kind of discussion we need to be having. Let's just
remember to change subject lines when a thread takes a drastic turn in
topic. I use a threaded view to browse list traffic and I generally don't
even open messages when the topic doesn't interest me. If this had started
out as a discussion of PHP or PERL, I wouldn't have even seen it. :-)

    [ pete ]

This student or staff email originated from Fayette County Public Schools in
Lexington, KY.
Please report instances of abuse or inappropriate content to
postmaster at fayette.k12.ky.us