[thelist] [CFMX] How to implement a search feature?

Raymond Camden jedimaster at mindseye.com
Thu Jun 19 13:12:12 CDT 2003

Ah, maybe then use

where (col1+col2 etc) like foo?

If that works, it would still be easier then
	where col1 = word1
	or col2 = word1
	or col1 = word2
	etc

===
Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc
(www.mindseye.com)
Member of Team Macromedia (http://www.macromedia.com/go/teammacromedia)

Email    : jedimaster at mindseye.com
Blog     : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog
Yahoo IM : morpheus

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/

Evolt.org conference in London, July 25-27 2003.  Register today at
http://evolt.org.uk