[thelist] Site Copycat (Special Circumstances Involved)

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Fri Jun 20 19:10:46 CDT 2003

Sorry, pressed send too soon, I was saying:

> You could position yourself as the local server-side guru,
And make sure you get credit for work you do on his customer's sites.
That way, if the customers are not satisfied with his abilities, they're
likely to ask you to continue the work.

About the copied text on your sites, I'd let him keep his site, and give
yours a re-design. The text could be improved anyway, and it would show him
that you are the one with the original ideas.

have fun,
Richard.