[thelist] Anyone written a subscription-model site?

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Sun Jun 22 18:55:04 CDT 2003

I've done this, but it's not really all that automated. Basically, the owner
of the site processes subscription orders and administers the subscription
list with a set of screens I developed for her. It's not really that
difficult to do yourself.

Dan
Dan Romanchik - Web Developer
dan at danromanchik.com, 734-930-6564