[thelist] A cafe of experts

Peter Small peter at genps.demon.co.uk
Mon Jun 23 11:51:50 CDT 2003

Some of you may remember about a year ago I started a project to
create a system whereby everyone on the list could know more about
each other.

This took me off on a tangent to create a system for cancer patients
to be able to find treatment trials.

With the money I got from this project I've been able to spend the
past six months making improvements to the original system and I've
just put the latest version up on the Web at:

http://stigmergicsystems.com

I've retained the agents of those of you who created them at the
time, but they are probably out of date now so you might want to
update them.

If anyone cares to suggest improvements (design or functionality),
I'll publish your comments on the site with suitable credits.

regards

peter small