[thelist] Charsets, finding them in a string...

Taz taz at freshegg.com
Tue Jun 24 02:38:26 CDT 2003

I apologise, that method clearly states..

'This method does not try to detect the charset based by examining the
character data (like DetectCharset) but simply looks for the META tag
containing the charset'

I am sorry, here is the one I believe you would be looking for if at
all.

--
DetectCharset( inText as Variant ) As String
Tries to detect the charset by examining the character data. This method