[thelist] UOTD: ProFont for the PC! Joy!

Frank lists at frankmarion.com
Tue Jun 24 04:57:26 CDT 2003

Coders harken to me! A long time ago, the world's most readable coder's
(monotype) font was created. It was a modification of the font made and
used by the fine shareware developers at Ambrosia Software.

It was named ProFont and it was, unfortunately, Mac only, and True Type
only. I had made a poor Windows copy for myself, but since I didn't have
permission from the developer to distribute it, I didn't. Then I lost my
own copy.

It now can be downloaded a the following address. Joy! Joy! Joy!

http://www.tobias-jung.de/seekingprofont/index.html

Do yourselves a favour, and try this fine font.

--
Frank Marion     lists at frankmarion.com      Keep the signal high.