[thelist] email attachments using ASP

klute soundres9 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 14:52:09 CDT 2003

guys,

thanks a lot for this. that tutotial assumes you have
vbscript 5.0 available with IE5+. Active *Server*
Pages require specific browser version? does not this
sound ridiculous to you?

having googled "netscape vbscript" i found
http://www.b2knet.com/ which says:

"Next we will do a test of your browsers VBScript
compatibility. Typically, only Microsoft browsers will
support this. If successful, you will see a message
displaying "VBScript is enabled and working!". If
unsuccessful, old browsers should show "VBScript not
recognized by this browser!", while newer
non-compliant browsers will show nothing."

i use latest mozilla and sure enough nothing showed up
in my browser.

i'll hack something for this project but this gives me
one more reason to stay away from ASP.

james

http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/send_email_attach_asp.asp

http://www.asp101.com/articles/jacob/scriptupload.asp.