[thelist] SELECT form larger than what's on display.

Minh Lee Goon evolt at goonies.info
Wed Jun 25 16:42:02 CDT 2003

I don't think it's possible to do that. With CSS you can limit the width of
the SELECT box, but that limits the drop-down menu items as well. You could
try something like the menu on the Webmonkey web site
(http://www.webmonkey.com/). Check out their tutorial at
http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/01/12/index1a.html

Minh Lee

http://www.goonies.info/