[thelist] Hosting recommendations UK (Emergency)

Chris Marsh chris at ecleanuk.com
Thu Jun 26 08:49:01 CDT 2003

Dear all

I have a client whose hosting company seems to have disappeared off the
face of the planet. I have data backups and the site codebase, so moving
the site over should be no problem. However, I have no personal
recommendation for a host provider in the UK at around 12GBP per month
allowing ASP scripts and giving a SQLServer database. Any personal
recommendations would be gratefully received, as I want to get them
moved over today if possible. Many thanks in advance.

Regards

Chris Marsh