[thelist] media/image management

Emma Jane Hogbin emmajane at xtrinsic.com
Thu Jun 26 12:39:19 CDT 2003

I'm looking for db schemas for storing rich media files. In most cases
these will be digital images, but there will likely also be some PDFs and
possibly some MSWord documents in the beginning. Eventually we'll be
including audio clips (rm, mp3) and then video clips.

Is anyone currently running an (open source) asset management/gallery
software that then can do a table dump from? I'm curious to see how others
have organized information (and to see what information I should be
storing). Right now I'm storing virtually no information...
	id, title, description, thumb, full, original scan, date uploaded

Any suggestions on what to store would be much appreciated!

emma :)

--
Emma Jane Hogbin
[[ 416 417 2868 ][ www.xtrinsic.com ]]