[thelist] Template Check (PM) Just One Small Problem Left

Pat Meeks pmeeks at msn.com
Thu Jun 26 15:20:35 CDT 2003

Hi!

I made all the changes suggested (thank you listees!) ---  I have one small
problem I can't solve:

-- The small corner image to the left of  ">site map" in the top menu. I
can't get it to align to the top and left in the style sheet. I was hoping
to keep all images out of the tds. So it still distorts things when the page
is narrower than the menu. Is putting the image in the td the only way
around this or is there a better way to do a td image?

Also, there are two menu bar styles. One flat and one slightly raised. I
can't decide which is better, I've been looking at this too long (and I work
alone in the middle of no-where!) so other opinions would be a big help.
This is the last decision to make! Tadah!

Please take a quick look.

http://home.earthlink.net/~measureone/template/

This page also contains links to the style sheets.

Many thanks, Pat

pmeeksTAKECAPSOUT at msn.com