[thelist] Win2K: Moving Users

Frank lists at frankmarion.com
Fri Jun 27 14:16:48 CDT 2003

When I had originally set up this install of Win2k I had mistakenly created
an account called "Administrator" thinking that it would be the only one,
with all permissions. It turns out that it's just another name.

If I were to take all the files in "C:\Documents and
Settings\Administrator" and move them to "C:\Documents and Settings\Default
User\"  and rebooted, would I effectively create a single user system? Or
are there other factors, such as registry items and so on to consider. In
short: Do I need to re-install from scratch to make my system a single user
admin permissioned system?

--
Frank Marion     lists at frankmarion.com      Keep the signal high.