[thelist] Win2K: Moving Users

AxssDnied axssdnied at borg.darktech.org
Fri Jun 27 15:26:07 CDT 2003

I think I understood the opposite... The computer has been set up intialy
with that set... I think that if you go to the control pannel -> users and
check that box, then it the system should act as a real multi-user system.

As well, once that done, go to control pannel, administrative tools and
add a first sample account, and reboot... you should be able to log in
with your new sample account and then log out, and log back in as your
administrator account.

Hope that helps..
Andrew