[thelist] Logo Design (infringement) help requested

James jveillo at bellsouth.net
Fri Jun 27 22:24:11 CDT 2003

Maybe the designer was under hypnosis when she designed the site? lol

If I were the  Judge I could not accept that this was just coincidence and
would find the designer in the wrong.

However, I believe you as the hosting provider can't be held liable for what
your clients put on their leased web space, I think... I believe the same
laws that apply to ISPs and telecoms and the like also apply to web space
hosting providers.

I'm no lawyer and this is just a layman's opinion -blah, blah, and blah.

James
james at ebigman.com