[thelist] problem with NN4.7 not processing PHP pages

Sharon F. Malone sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Tue Jul 1 06:22:08 CDT 2003

> Using nn 4.7 os9.

Thanks, Rudy and Ben. Please excuse the missing "s" in the url. I seem to be on an all-nighter and the fingers aren't following the brain as well right now.

Looks like 4.7 is the only culprit so far. As to why, not sure yet.

Here it is again for anyone else interested in testing:

http://www.exact-data.com/html/scanners_software.html

> > Would some kind soul who has a NN4.7 browser and anyone else who has other
> > NN4.x (besides 4.72) versions test and see if you have problems too?

Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com
sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Opportunity is missed by most people because
it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
             -- Thomas A. Edison