[thelist] HomeSite

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Tue Jul 1 10:34:27 CDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gabriel Vasquez" <enkryption at verizon.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 10:47 AM

> Why do people like HomeSite so much? What does it have over...say
> Dreamweaver? Any input would be appreciated.

Personally, I like HS/CF Studio because it's basically a text editor.  It
makes no attempt to be a Graphical Editor whatsoever.  The context help is
great (at least for CF) and the editing keys are simple.

I personally like CF Studio because of it's integrated FTP and RDS
capabilities.  It makes it very easy to work remotely on projects without
having to be overly concerned with version control.

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com