[thelist] HomeSite

Raymond Camden jedimaster at mindseye.com
Tue Jul 1 11:16:30 CDT 2003

Well, I can speak for ColdFusion Studio/HomeSite+:

1) The integration with ColdFusion, including RDS file access and
database access.
2) Simplicity. CFS/HS+ is just a very, very good editor. It does exactly
what I need and does it well.
3) Snippets.

===
Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc
(www.mindseye.com)
Member of Team Macromedia (http://www.macromedia.com/go/teammacromedia)

Email    : jedimaster at mindseye.com
Blog     : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog
Yahoo IM : morpheus

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/

Evolt.org conference in London, July 25-27 2003.  Register today at
http://evolt.org.uk