[thelist] Site Review / Good Resource

Buffington, Michael michael.buffington at office.xerox.com
Wed Jul 2 06:05:29 CDT 2003

Evolters,

I've created a tool that can be used to generate common web based scripting language code based on a user supplied database schema. It's a huge time saver for me, so I wrapped it up, made it a bit more robust, and would like to share it with all.

I need help with a few things - first of all, does the site work in common browsers/platforms. It's currently been tested on IE 6.0, Opera 8, and Mozilla 1.0. I'd like to know how it works and looks on others.

Also, what can I do to improve it (besides adding more support for common languages and methodologies, etc)?

http://www.michaelbuffington.com/codeGen/

Thanks!