[thelist] Site Review / Good Resource

Buffington, Michael michael.buffington at office.xerox.com
Wed Jul 2 08:38:28 CDT 2003

Very bizarre, as I've tested it on IE 6.0 Win 2K without issue. I'm going to follow Gary's advice and use Peter-Paul Koch's article to write some better JS for it. If that fails, I'll split up the pages a bit further, but I've found that, when it works, the current flow works very well. Hopefully I won't need to deviate much from that.