[thelist] just like google spelling suggestions

Chris W. Parker cparker at swatgear.com
Wed Jul 2 12:38:00 CDT 2003

Hi.

I am working on the search engine aspect of a shopping car that I'm writing and I would like to be able to make spelling suggestions. How can I do that?

For example, if someone were to type "amror" they would get zero results. It would be great if I could suggest they search for "armor" instead.

I'm using PHP 4.2.2 on Apache (RH 8).

Your help in this matter will be appreciated.

Chris.

p.s. So far I've found a few leads on this but I'd still like to get suggestions from thelist.