[thelist] Putting code into e-mail

Scott Brady evolt at scottbrady.net
Wed Jul 2 17:10:11 CDT 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Handby" <jasonh at pavilion.co.uk>
> I know this doesn't help much; but clearly your webmail system needs
fixing
> if it runs arbitrary javascript that's included in message bodies. I
suggest
> you ask your system admin / the author to sort it out ASAP!

You know, considering it's CrystalTech's webmail, I'm surprised no one else
has had this problem. (Of course, I suspect most people are using other mail
clients to view the mail).  I've sent them a request to either tell me how
to disable scripting within the body of the e-mail or to ask them to find a
way to make it happen.

(For what it's worth, when I'm on the webmail system, I make sure I only
open e-mails from sources I trust, which means evolt mail [so long as it
contains [thelist] in front of it] I usually open.)

Scott
Scott Brady
http://www.scottbrady.net