[thelist] need help with a couple of tools

Steve Lewis nepolon at worlddomination.net
Wed Jul 2 18:20:23 CDT 2003

Charles Cattell wrote:

>might look for an answer, i have never expected anyone to do any work for
>me, just point me in the right direction so i see no need to get rude about
>anything

Rude?

<tip>
Really looking for the help of other human beings on the net?  No matter
how experienced you are in dealing with technical issues on the net,
there is always room for improvement.  Communication works differently
on the net than through any other medium, and if you wanna get the most
out of your efforts, hone your skills.

Read "How to ask questions the smart way" by Eric Steven Raymond. It is
a classic read, and a very honest and helpful guide.
</tip>