[thelist] Bayesian Filters in PHP

Sam Richardson sam.richardson at outwide.co.nz
Thu Jul 3 00:30:40 CDT 2003

Has anybody used Bayesian equations in PHP? Is PHP fast/advanced enough to
support them? I've had a couple of ideas that I would like to explore using
them but I'm hoping someone has created a library for them already.

--
Sam Richardson - Web Developer, Outwide Limited
DDI: +64 4 381-6841 sam.richardson at outwide.co.nz
Tel: +64 4 381-6820, Fax: +64 4 381-6821 www.outwide.com
Level 6, 61-63 Taranaki Street, Wellington, New Zealand
----
Warning: Confidential information may be contained in this message
and any associated attachments. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not copy, send on or retain this message. Please delete it
and notify the sender by reply email, thank you.
----