[thelist] CSS IE6 Hack

Buffington, Michael michael.buffington at office.xerox.com
Thu Jul 3 09:04:08 CDT 2003

If I remember correctly, simply use the <link> tag to include a CSS file for older browsers. The @import command is often ignored by older browsers, so if you link up a special stylesheet for older browsers, then import the newer one, you should be set.

Specifically though, I think IE6.0, once it sees the link tag, fixes the problem regardless of what it's linking to, if anything at all.