[thelist] Meta Tag Keyword tools and xhtml

Marc Seyon seyon at delime.com
Fri Jul 4 09:26:06 CDT 2003

Message from Tony Crockford (7/4/2003 02:14 PM)
>Hi
>
>I've been downloading and sampling metatag tools for the last couple of
>hours and thought I'd ask for some recommendations, before I go mad.
>
>I'm looking for a tool that will analyse my web page and count the
>words,

http://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/seo.html
The 'word frequency' (10th on the list) counts the number of times a word
appears on the page.

>  allow me to select some of the most popular and copy/paste/create
>a meta keywords tag.

Sorry, can't help with the tag creation.

regards.
-marc

--
Carnival 2003 in all its photographic glory. Playyuhself.com
http://www.playyuhself.com/