[thelist] how does this page look in IE6? - 2nd request-REPLY

Sharon F. Malone sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Fri Jul 4 22:42:53 CDT 2003

Pat:

[snippet]
> one thing
> that bothers me...that bulleted link-list in bold green. It's a little much
> to have the entire comment bold/green and fade when hovered.
>
> It's not really clear they are links before you hover (they are not the same
> colors as other links and they are bold), and when you hover, they are
> difficult to read. How about just underlining when you hover, or just
> underling the list to begin with and doing a background or color change on
> hover?

Pat:
Thanks for your thoughts on the "too much bold" situation re the content links on theHome page. I agree about "too much bold." Originally I had this in a fainter green (which I preferred) but the client wanted them more bold. I wanted them to "blend into the textual content" of the page so to speak because these are internal links already accessible from the left hand side menu and the bottom menu, therefore, no underlining. But an underline on the hover is a good idea. Hopefully, I can go back to my original, less intense coloring idea.

Oh, that we could control the degree of bolding, but we're limited.
Sharon F. Malone
"web design and Internet writing services"
http://www.24caratdesign.com
sfmalo at 24caratdesign.com
Opportunity is missed by most people because
it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
             -- Thomas A. Edison