[thelist] To License or not to License......

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Sat Jul 5 11:43:24 CDT 2003

While talking to a friend about a new script I am writing, he suggested
that I license my programs out on a per year basis instead of selling them
outright.  I was wondering what everyone's thoughts are on this and how you
would go about handling the licensing, ie...wordage, methods, program
deactivation, etc.  These scripts are not going to be for your normal
users.  These will be more for businesses.

Any links or tips.  All thoughts are welcome.  :)

Chris