[thelist] Re: how does this page look in IE6?

Gary McPherson genyus at ingenyus.net
Sat Jul 5 15:06:06 CDT 2003

> Using IE6 on XP, did you see this at both site addresses, or
> just one. And if just one, which one?
>
>http://www.24caratdesign.com/ED/html/download.html(Windows  box)
>
>http://www.exact-data.com/html/download.html
>(Unix box)
>
>Promise this is my last question.<g> And thanks so much for your time
>in testing this.

Never promise a "last" question - you'll be kicking yourself when the
next one arrives! LOL! Anyway, the footer looked fine in IE on XP and
2000 for me, although the header still has the overlap showing. Also,
providing the pages are the same, there should be no difference between
the presentation of the pages whether hosted on Windows or Unix.

HTH,

Gary