[thelist] images used as bullets in a list not completely showing

Jeniffer C. Johnson lead at offlead.com
Mon Jul 7 00:48:31 CDT 2003

At 11:31 PM 7/6/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>On 6 Jul 2003 at 20:02, Jeniffer C. Johnson wrote:
>
> > Okay, not precisely sure what all is going on here. Test page at this
> > location:
> >
> > http://tb.offlead.com/tb_TEMPLATE.shtml
>
>Works fine for me in IE6 and a browser ( k-meleon) that uses the Gecko 0.7.2
>rendering engine. Works fine in Netscape 7.02.
>
>does'nt work at all in Opera 7.03. But putting the images directly
>in the same directory as the external css stylesheet, might, might
>fix it.

Out of curiosity, do you mean that the bullets don't show up at all on
Opera? Or is there something else not working on the list of navigation
links? (Sadly, my official orders on this project are "we're not concerned
at all about the small percentage of browsers outside of newer versions of
IE and NN, or other platforms outside of windows," so I won't be having to
make sure it works on Opera. I am, however, personally curious, and without
a machine on which to test for Opera at the moment.)

Of course, I doubt they'll notice that the bullets aren't square the first
time they load on gecko browsers. But I sure did.

Jeniffer