[thelist] (IIS) validating intranet pages

Stephen Caudill SCaudill at municode.com
Mon Jul 7 07:24:55 CDT 2003

Paul Cowan<mailto:evolt at funkwit.com> on Thursday, July 03, 2003 7:21 PM, said:

<snip />
> If Checky works out that it's an Intranet page, it will upload it to
> the W3C validator as a file upload rather than a URL submit.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Paul

Thanks,

  I do use Mozilla as my development browser (though I haven't been using checky).  Unfortunately one of the reasons I pushed to do an overhaul of our Intranet is that it won't display in Mozilla (jump menu navigation with onclick handlers).  So, at least until I redo the navigation, this won't work for me.
  I'm still looking though, so I'd welcome any reccomendations for an intranet based app that we can validate our pages to xhtml 1.0 loose if anyone is aware of one.

Thanks Again,
Stephen Caudill
Web Developer
Municipal Code Corporation