[thelist] Text Size Problems

Hershel Robinson hershelr at netvision.net.il
Mon Jul 7 09:22:59 CDT 2003

I am making yet another foray into the world of CSS-based layout. I can test
locally on IE6 and NS6.2 (Win 2K) and the home page I am working on looks
good at Text Size Medium and Large. At Largest, however, the Board of
Directors column on the right side becomes completely unreadable--half the
text slides under the main column. This problem seems to be only on IE.

Can anyone suggest any fixes? The client, as it turns out, actually browses
using Largest Text Size.

I also would appreciate ANY thoughts on this page. :)

http://galleryrobinson.com/itc/newindex2.htm

Thanks,
Hershel