[thelist] Is anyone else getting this problem? Dreamweaver MX

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Wed Jul 9 10:03:16 CDT 2003

Hi

I'm making changes to my site (in DWMX) and I keep getting this message:

       |  An error occurred - cannot put file.asp   |
       |  The operation completed successfully.    |
       |  <ok>  <cancel>                           |

This is a really strange problem. Anyone have this problem or know why its
caused or how to fix this?

Here's how I get it:
I make one change > save > upload.
Make another change > save > upload - *fail*.

The only way I know how to get rid of this aside from rebooting my computer
is to force a site refresh-cache in DWMX via the assets panel. At 1200 or so
files, this is really annoying.

TIA,

Rob.Smith