[thelist] CSS Strangeness in IE.

Aredridel aredridel at nbtsc.org
Wed Jul 9 13:26:17 CDT 2003

I've created a site (http://unicas.com), but I have a strange CSS error.

If you add an item to the shopping cart, and view the cart, the table
with the cart data in it appears at the bottom of the page, as if there
were some clear/float conflict going on -- except the blank space is
white, not even the background color.  In Gecko, nothing of the sort
happens.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated -- I've spent quite some time on
this one, though most of my energy on the site went into tracking down
the fact that the IEMarginFix javascript from David Schontzler crashes
IE 5.0 when used on this layout.

Thanks to all!

Ari