[thelist] (sql2k) syntax error in sproc -- now a run-time error - Mostly solved

Tab Alleman Tab.Alleman at MetroGuide.com
Wed Jul 9 15:39:40 CDT 2003

Tab Alleman wrote:

> So anyway, I got my sproc past the syntax-check, but now I'm getting
> a run-time error.  The two pertinent bits of code are:

It's amazing how much you can accomplish between the time you send a
question to the list and the time it gets posted.  :)  Ok, I solved that
problem with a little application of sp_executesql (duh), and now my
sproc runs without errors, but it ends leaving a transaction open.  But
this time, before I bore you with the details, I'm going to spend 1.5
hours trying to figure it out on my own.

TIA to all who are going to answer my previous post.  :)