[thelist] asp form help

Gary McPherson genyus at ingenyus.net
Wed Jul 9 18:13:09 CDT 2003

> Hi group,
>
> I have a form that is done in asp.  I do not know asp and am
> using a freeware script.  It is working well but I am unhappy
> with the way the data is sent in the email.  It is terribly
> out of order and hard to interpret.  I don't see any rhyme or
> reason to the order that it is sent in so I don't even know
> where to begin as to how to change it or if it is even
> possible. This is something that I would greatly like to
> change, as there is a large amount of data here.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Here is the link
> http://www.tulsaballet.org/membership/cygnet/cygnet_form_test. htm

Hi Trisha.

Without the code of the aspmailer.asp page and preferably a dump of an
email it produces, there's no way to see what your problem really is. If
you could copy the asp page and the output of an example email to a
couple of .txt files and provide us with the links, that would go a long
way to helping us help you.

All the best,

Gary.