[thelist] CF: Can't keep CFID

Raymond Camden jedimaster at mindseye.com
Thu Jul 10 08:35:09 CDT 2003

Did you pass setClientCookies=false in the cfapplication tag?

===
Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc
(www.mindseye.com)
Member of Team Macromedia (http://www.macromedia.com/go/teammacromedia)

Email    : jedimaster at mindseye.com
Blog     : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog
Yahoo IM : morpheus

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/

Evolt.org conference in London, July 25-27 2003.  Register today at
http://evolt.org.uk