[thelist] [css] nested divs and bgcolor

ted serbinski tss24 at cornell.edu
Thu Jul 10 18:03:26 CDT 2003

Hi all!

I've been trying like crazy to get this simple layout to work, but I just
can't seem to get it right in both IE6 and Moz (let's get the main ones out
of the way first). Anyways, here is the page:
	http://www.cilon.com/temp/services.php

If you open in IE6, it should look fine. However, opening it up in Moz will
show that the menu does not cause the background div to fully expand. Any
idea how I can fix this (and/or anything else that I may have wrong)?

Also, any idea why in IE6 the menu is larger then it is in Moz? If I set
#navVert li a {width:90%} then they are about the same, but I'm not sure if
this is the most elegant method to fix it.

Thanks guys,
ted