[thelist] CF: Can't keep CFID

Raymond Camden jedimaster at mindseye.com
Fri Jul 11 07:15:01 CDT 2003

Yep, that's what I was looking for. This really seems like a code
problem. Is there anyway we can see your code?

===
Raymond Camden, ColdFusion Jedi Master for Mindseye, Inc
(www.mindseye.com)
Member of Team Macromedia (http://www.macromedia.com/go/teammacromedia)

Email    : jedimaster at mindseye.com
Blog     : www.camdenfamily.com/morpheus/blog