[thelist] Creating an application for a Startup....

bruce bedouglas at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 11 20:57:49 CDT 2003

Hi...

You guys have helped answer some of our earlier questions. So we thought
we'd pose a question and see if anyone responds. We're not sure if this is
the right forum, but we decided it couldn't hurt!!

We're in the process of forming a startup. As such, we're creating a couple
of different Web applications for the start of the business. The
applications will be PHP/JScript based using a MySql Backend, on a Linux
platform.

We're interested in talking with a few developers who might want to be part
of a ground based opportunity. This will initiallay be a purely equity based
opportunity.

It should take 3-4 weeks to get the application up and running.

If you're interested (or know of anyone who would be interested), send us
your resume, as well as your contatc information and a good time to get in
touch with you.

Regards,

Bruce Douglas
bedouglas at earthlink.net
(925) 866-2790

PS. Again we apologize if this isn't the best forum for this
opportunity/email.