[thelist] Phpmyadmin not showing correct privileges

fstorr fffrancis at fstorr.demon.co.uk
Mon Jul 14 12:23:13 CDT 2003

> Did you reload mysql after doing this?

+++

Hi all

Thanks for all the suggestions.  However, things get stranger...

I refreshed phpmyadmin and that didn't work.  I restarted my PC (I'm on
XP so it should be running as a service, so that should've sorted out
the re-starting the server bit).  To double check myself I actually ran
a select select_priv from user where user="jargonadmin"; and that showed
as a "N", which is the same as phpmyadmin.  However, if I log myself in
as that user, I can run select queries.

I'm more confused than I was this morning....

Regards