[thelist] Seeking Participants to Review Wisconsin DNR Web Redesign

Lena Marianne Arvola chase at ontask.net
Tue Jul 15 18:09:54 CDT 2003

The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources is publicly announcing it's
Web Redesign Project and seeks customer feedback using a 25 question online
survey.

http://www.dnr.state.wi.us/aboutdnr/redesign/

As the Project Coordinator, I am inviting interested individuals to review
the redesign and provide comments. We plan to leave the survey available
for about 60 days. All the comments will be summarize and made available at
the end of the survey period. (i.e.: replies back to TheList are not
necessary; I can send a follow up email to let you know when the
comprehensive report is ready for viewing.)

If you choose to fill out our survey... in question 1c I am requesting list
members to select "other" and specify "TheList". (True... this is really
an "invitation" but I personally like to know home many surveys were
generated from my post here.)

Additionally, adventurous folks are encouraged to send screen shots, if
they like. Please use the Wisconsin DNR Web.Redesign email address...
(Web dot Redesign at dnr.state.wi.us)

Thank you.

-Lena.
--