[thelist] Evolt List Compromised?

Paul Cowan evolt at funkwit.com
Tue Jul 15 18:35:58 CDT 2003

Dean wrote:
> Archives after I made that mailman hack behave that way.  We did not

Like, say, here:

<http://lists.evolt.org/archive/Week-of-Mon-20020225/105226.html>

Which, along with 2 replies, contains the email address in question
(evolt[U+0040 COMMERCIAL AT]xemaps.com).

I think the list is safe...

Paul

<tip type="mailing lists" author="Paul Cowan">
If you're signing up to a mailing list, and you're worried about spam,
check if the list archives its emails on the web somewhere. If it does,
check if they include email addresses on the archives too.
</tip>