[thelist] view access db without Access?

Mark Anderson marke.anderson at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 16 15:58:47 CDT 2003

In VB4 and 5 I think there was a demo application called "visdata" it
allowed you access to Access databases and allowed tables to be built etc, I
don't know what versions of access it will support I guess it will be down
to the ado drivers etc built in! Have a look on the Microsoft site for it!

HTH

Mark Anderson
01202 775483
07802 404838 mob