[thelist] view access db without Access?

Mark Anderson marke.anderson at btinternet.com
Wed Jul 16 17:27:00 CDT 2003

Chris,
Further to my earlier answer
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/vb98/html/v
bproVisDataVisdatavbp.asp gives a downloadable vb6 version along with a
description of what it can do, While a google search gives quite a few
results as well see
http://www.google.co.uk/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=visdat

BUT this is probably the most relevant
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=http://support.microsoft.com:
80/support/kb/articles/Q252/4/38.asp&NoWebContent=1 explains how to modify
VISDATA to support Access 2000

If you don't have any luck getting a compiled version let me know off list
and I will see if I can get some time to make the mods and compile it for
you!

Mark Anderson
01202 775483
07802 404838 mob